During my daily walks I will provide the following services (as needed):
- Feed and maintain your dogs daily routine (wash bowls, refill food bowls, give fresh water).
- Exercise and engage your dog in a very playful and loving manner.
- Transport your pet to the vet if there is an emergency.
- Daily Log (“report card”) outlining your pets activities and the day’s highlights.
- I will retain a copy of your key(s).
Some dogs like to walk, some just want to play, some may just want to sit on a lap and be brushed – whatever way your pooch likes attention is how they will get it. It is THEIR time according to their personality and desires.
Some of the benefits from hiring a professional dog walker consist of the following:
- Helps reduce or eliminate common behaviors such as digging, excessive barking, chewing and hyperactivity.
- Helps prevent boredom and channels the dog’s energy in a productive, acceptable direction.
- Reduces the incidence of digestive problems and constipation.
- Helps a timid or fearful dog build confidence and trust.
- Promotes healthy rest. A well-exercised dog will be sleepy instead of restless when it’s time to relax.
- Remains a key to weight control
$12/ $15 for each 30 minute session
Contact me below for scheduling an appointment